U-7200 UHF Dual Channel Wireless Microphone
Product number:U - 7200
- Product Description
1. It has the function of external adjustment for noise control, can be used in the environment with strong noise, and is conducive to controlling the use distance.
2. Field strength detection and noise detection can effectively improve the anti-interference ability against environmental noise.
3. The receiver is equipped with balanced XLR card concentration and unbalanced 1/2 "audio output
4. Infrared frequency matching can quickly and accurately lock the transmitter frequency.
5. The front panel of the receiver is equipped with LCD to display the working frequency.
6. The dual channel line is designed with 80 frequency points per channel, which can realize the simultaneous use of five sets of machines without mutual interference
7. Working distance: 80m (open space)
Automatic selective wireless microphone is specially developed for the harsh environment used in daily stage. The wireless sound quality can perfectly reproduce the original sound. Within the frequency response range of 40Hz-18KHz, it has flat frequency response characteristics, which can capture clear sound details. The accurate low-frequency reproduction and transient response characteristics provide uncompromising sound quality. High efficient and reliable RF performance, which can transmit stable audio carrier signals up to 50 meters of visual range. It is suitable for all kinds of stages around the world, not only for small clubs, but also for conferences, concerts, theaters, opera houses and touring performances.
Frequency range: 640.000-689.750MHz
Modulation mode: broadband FM
Available bandwidth: 25MHz
Number of channels: 100 channels for two and 50 channels for four infrared automatic frequency matching
Frequency stability: ± 0.005%
Peak frequency offset: ± 45KHz
Audio response: 60HZ-18KHZ (± 3dB)
Comprehensive signal-to-noise ratio:>105dB
Receiver mode: secondary frequency conversion superheterodyne
Wireless interface: BNC seat
Sensitivity: 12dB (80dB S/N)
Silence threshold: 0-4dBV
Audio output: unbalanced:+4dB (1.25V)/5k Ω
Balance:+10dB (2.5V)/600 Ω
Power supply voltage: DC12V, with power adapter of our factory
Working current: tow two to receive 500mA, tow four to receive 1000mA
Output power: 610mW set by the manufacturer
Stray suppression: - 60dB
Power supply: AA 2 1.5V batteries
Current:<110MA (HF)<80WA (LF)Keywords:
- UHF Dual Channel Wireless Microphone
You may also like
Get in touch with us